1. health and appearance (eg: wardrobe)
- apply steroids for rashes with more regularity.
- ankle & plantar stretches as discussed with health coach
- stop getting older, i think, as i look at the skin on the back of my hand. Although, never mind, i prefer getting older to the alternative....
2. creativity, reading, entertainments
- music listening more at work
- get out some crochet for TV evenings?
- practice a bit more with photography management from the laptop
- more intentionality about time early morning/late night outside listening in order to ground and center while experiencing the awe/delight of the night sky and sounds
- more queries?
- i find myself thinking more about mental health than spiritual growth, although i believe i have a more rich meditation life when not taking antidepressants. Maybe working on being less distracted during my centering.
- reach out to sibs
- there is a huge pile of "oughts' viz being in contact with folks here
- i have creative plans for decor in the front room - spoonflower wall paper to cover up the kiddie border and replace with something that coordinates with the comforter set. And i bought a decent lampshade at the thrift store yesterday.
- more intentionality about training and learning
- goals are due at work tomorrow anyhow....
- go through the year's worth of plant photos (and critters) & id
- then post to iNat
- then get website going
- perhaps more dinner prep during lunch, when there are spoons available?
- sprout seeds have been ordered!
- dehydrate some of the bounty of grape tomatoes (and make sure to save seed!)
- spoonflower for some livingroom decor
- fix garage
- fix crack in front landing
- get back into the orgfile, to do list rhythm
- use D&D/pomodoro to take small bites out of the todo lists
This is also posted at https://elainegrey.dreamwidth.org/669770.html .