|Filling the form exercise
||[Jul. 5th, 2016|07:40 am]
Take the list or similar, and quickly dash off three small things in each area that can be done to improve your quality of being. Then set aside. Repeat the process some time later (a quarter? "ten week" period?) and then review the previous one. Tag taw@w & ftf
I initially used the old list, but it didn't seem to answer. I could fill it out, but the focus -- a whole set on wardrobe? -- didn't seem quite right. So, instead of tweaking, i created one from scratch. I suppose there is a value in going through every room and asking what three small things can be done to make it better, but physically doing that and not scribbling a list seems like the habit to try.
1. health and appearance (eg: wardrobe)
* doctor appointment - the bite/rash that has been there a month, refills
* dental cleaning time
* ankle exercises
2. creativity, reading, entertainments
* find time to listen to audio book other than when picking up pine cones
* get yarn work in living room and do while watching (may need lamp solution)
3. spiritual growth
* back to meeting
* Worship on the occasion of weeding?
* altar space?
4. relationships with friends & family
5. working environment, growth (front room & office)
* Sit stand for front room
* claim the cable tubes for the office desk
* surge protectors...
6. the solution
* inat habits
* morning time in the yard -- how that and work?
7. cooking & eating
* any not-yuppie farmers markets? https://growingsmallfarms.ces.ncsu.edu/growingsmallfarms-chathammarkets/ Hmm.
8. living spaces (inc vehicles)
* why has the battery light turned on in the Scion?
* move bookshelves
9. errands, paperwork, chores
* make use of lunch break more