I initially used the old list, but it didn't seem to answer. I could fill it out, but the focus -- a whole set on wardrobe? -- didn't seem quite right. So, instead of tweaking, i created one from scratch. I suppose there is a value in going through every room and asking what three small things can be done to make it better, but physically doing that and not scribbling a list seems like the habit to try.
1. health and appearance (eg: wardrobe)
* doctor appointment - the bite/rash that has been there a month, refills
* dental cleaning time
* ankle exercises
2. creativity, reading, entertainments
* find time to listen to audio book other than when picking up pine cones
* get yarn work in living room and do while watching (may need lamp solution)
3. spiritual growth
* back to meeting
* Worship on the occasion of weeding?
* altar space?
4. relationships with friends & family
5. working environment, growth (front room & office)
* Sit stand for front room
* claim the cable tubes for the office desk
* surge protectors...
6. the solution
* inat habits
* morning time in the yard -- how that and work?
7. cooking & eating
* any not-yuppie farmers markets? https://growingsmallfarms.ces.ncsu.edu/growingsmallfarms-chathammarkets/ Hmm.
8. living spaces (inc vehicles)
* why has the battery light turned on in the Scion?
* move bookshelves
9. errands, paperwork, chores
* make use of lunch break more
This is also posted at http://elainegrey.dreamwidth.org/613634.html .