|Filling the Form
||[Oct. 5th, 2017|08:17 am]
Take the list or similar, and quickly dash off three small things in each area that can be done to improve your quality of being. Then set aside. Repeat the process some time later (a quarter? "ten week" period?) and then review the previous one. Tag taw@w & ftf
1. health and appearance (eg: wardrobe)
- apply steroids for rashes with more regularity.
- ankle & plantar stretches as discussed with health coach
- stop getting older, i think, as i look at the skin on the back of my hand. Although, never mind, i prefer getting older to the alternative....
2. creativity, reading, entertainments
3. spiritual growth
- music listening more at work
- get out some crochet for TV evenings?
- practice a bit more with photography management from the laptop
4. relationships with friends & family
- more intentionality about time early morning/late night outside listening in order to ground and center while experiencing the awe/delight of the night sky and sounds
- more queries?
- i find myself thinking more about mental health than spiritual growth, although i believe i have a more rich meditation life when not taking antidepressants. Maybe working on being less distracted during my centering.
5. working environment, growth (front room & office)
- reach out to sibs
- there is a huge pile of "oughts' viz being in contact with folks here
6. the solution
- i have creative plans for decor in the front room - spoonflower wall paper to cover up the kiddie border and replace with something that coordinates with the comforter set. And i bought a decent lampshade at the thrift store yesterday.
- more intentionality about training and learning
- goals are due at work tomorrow anyhow....
7. cooking & eating
- go through the year's worth of plant photos (and critters) & id
- then post to iNat
- then get website going
8. living spaces (inc vehicles)
- perhaps more dinner prep during lunch, when there are spoons available?
- sprout seeds have been ordered!
- dehydrate some of the bounty of grape tomatoes (and make sure to save seed!)
9. errands, paperwork, chores
- spoonflower for some livingroom decor
- fix garage
- fix crack in front landing
- get back into the orgfile, to do list rhythm
- use D&D/pomodoro to take small bites out of the todo lists
This is also posted at https://elainegrey.dreamwidth.org/669770.html .